CSGO coinflip (5)
Many of the CSGO players are familiar with CSGO gambling. The industry is still growing, going into 2021 and there isn’t any sign that it will slow down. There are a lot of risks that these platforms are hiding but every game or service that includes gambling... Read More
Many of the CSGO players are familiar with CSGO gambling. The industry is still growing, going into 2021 and there isn’t any sign that it will slow down. There are a lot of risks that these platforms are hiding but every game or service that includes gambling has its risks. Talking about risk, there is not a better game than symbolizes this than the CSGO coinflip. It is one of the most simple and popular games across the CSGO betting sites. It seems that the double or nothing principle is not worrying for the CSGO enthusiasts out there. That being said, there are some specific things that you need to know before you decide to play this thrilling game.
Specifics of CSGO CoinflipGenerally, the CSGO coinflip is a super simple game with crystal-clear rules. Just like in the CSGO you have two teams you can bet on – Counter terrorists and Terrorists, which are representing the two sides of a coin. However, there are a few specifics that must be mentioned regarding the game rules. You would expect that the probability of you winning will be 50%, right? But this is not the case. In most of the CSGO coinflip sites, you will play versus other players, instead of the system itself. This means that depending on the worth of your deposited skins, the probability of you winning may decrease or increase. To keep things as fair as possible, the platforms only allow a difference of the skin rarity up to 10%. For example, if the worth of your deposited skins is 50 points, you will be matched with another player whose skin worth is between 40-60. If your opponent’s skin worth in points is 40 your chance of winning will be 60%. And respectively, if it’s 60, you have a chance of winning 40%. You must always keep that in mind before you join the action of the CSGO coinflip. The great thing is that when you win, your stake will practically always double as you are getting the skins your opponent deposited. You can directly sell these skins or try to build your inventory even more by playing more.
How to Choose a Reliable CSGO Betting Platform?Before you even get to the game, there is an even more important decision you need to make – Choosing the right CSGO coinflip platform. As the industry is still growing there will be even more scam CSGO betting sites popping up so you must be very careful. There are a few very important things you should look for in a site before you decide to deposit your funds there.
- Year of Founding
- Diversified Payment Methods
- Professional Website Design